Spring 2024 will see the inaugural travel risk seminar from Sanderson Phillips and tranquilico. In partnership with our headline sponsors Travel & General Insurance Services and ABTOT, the Risk, Safety and Crisis Management for a Sustainable Travel Industry Seminar will take place in central London on Tuesday 23rd April 2024.
Attendees will join our panel of experts for a full day of in-depth presentations and practical sessions tailored to travel organisations interested in learning more about the current and emerging risks affecting our industry.
Delegates will leave inspired, prepared, and equipped to face the growing challenges of an ever-changing global landscape and increasing demands on travel and tourism.
A broad range of topics will be covered including:
- Climate risk
- Traveller behaviour
- Financial risk and the role of insurance
- Current legal and regulatory guidelines
- Safety management systems
- Crisis management
Confirmed presenters include:
- Tejash Bhagani – Travel & General Insurance Services
- Colin McGregor – tranquilico
- John Telfer – Sanderson Phillips and tranquilico
- Jo Kolatsis – Themis Advisory
- Kathy Atkinson – Safer Tourism Foundation
Tickets include refreshments throughout the day along with lunch.
Early bird tickets are available now for registrations made by 31st December 2023. Clients of Sanderson Phillips, tranquilico, ABTOT and t&g can also receive an additional discount on the general sale price so please get in touch for a code if you haven’t already received one.
Ticket prices (ex VAT) are:
- Early bird clients and members (registrations before 31st Dec 2023) – £195 (total discount of £80 off non-member general sale price)
- Early bird general sale (registrations before 31st Dec 2023) – £255 (discount of £20 on non-member general sale price)
- Client and member ticket – £225 (discount of £50 on non-member general sale price)
- General sale ticket – £275
Further sponsorship opportunities are available so please email us to find out more – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person at the same organisation.